Date: Thursday, January 24th @ 10 am PST (1 pm EST)
Length: 1 Hour
During this webinar, we will look at strategies and actionable steps to strengthening your donor base and increasing retention. When it comes to donors, you don’t just want that initial monetary gift. While it’s nice, it’s not nearly as beneficial as a monthly check from an engaged benefactor. We will discuss how you retain donors after they convert the first time, as well as donor retention strategies to keep your donors active and supportive.
What you’ll learn:
- What is Donor Retention and why it matters
- Simple Strategies to boost donor retention
- Stewardship as a strategy
- How your monthly giving program effects retention
- Why all levels of donors are critical for success
About Our Presenter:
Dan Kimball is a seasoned fundraiser with twenty years of experience in strategic fund development and nonprofit management. He’s currently developing Aplos’s Donor Management Platform to help nonprofits connect with (and cultivate!) their donor base.
“Fundraising is a relationship business.”