During this webinar, fundraising expert and author Joan Garry speaks about nonprofit leadership and fundraising. Joan Garry is nationally-recognized for her work as a nonprofit fundraising and leadership consultant, former executive director, and current blogger and author.
During the webinar we discussed:
- How leadership and fundraising go hand in hand.
- The good, bad, and messy parts of being a nonprofit leader.
- Fundraising insights and tips.
- Insight in addressing board, staff management, and fundraising issues from a leadership standpoint.
- Some insights from Joan’s brand new book titled, “Joan Garry’s Guide to Nonprofit Leadership.”
About Our Presenter:
Dan Kimball is a seasoned fundraiser with twenty years of experience in strategic fund development and nonprofit management. He’s currently developing a Donor Management Platform to help nonprofits connect with (and cultivate!) their donor base.
“Fundraising is a relationship business.”
If you’re looking for a way to properly manage your donors and to fix problems with fatigued or lapsed donors, then check out our donor management software.