We are very excited to announce some new features and changes happening soon in your Aplos account! First things first, we’d like to confirm that these changes are ALL INCLUDED in your current subscription. So rest easy knowing that you are getting more tools for the same price. Below is an outline of all the changes and new features.
Software Navigation Improvements
- The navigation bar will be located at the top of your screen instead of the left side of your screen giving you more room to work.
- “Contacts” is renamed as “People” but will have the same functionality.
- “Donations” includes donation tracking and fundraising tools including online donations, event registration, and pledges.
- New “Marketing” includes email campaigns, letters, and auto emails.
- New “Fund Accounting” holds all accounting functions, plus eFile for you to prepare and submit Form 990-N and Form 990-EZ.
- New Quick add button is now available for all users in the top right hand corner of navigation.
Online ticket sales – Accept secure ticket sales and track it by purpose and fair market value.
- Host free events – Accept online event registrations to your next big event.
Event invitations – Invite a specific list of supporters, then send email or print mailing labels for your invites.
Track attendees – Track event activity for your attendees in your contact database.
Monitor success – Gain insight into your event using customizable financial reports to track the overall health and value of your event.