Church Financial Stewardship
RECORDED WEBINAR: April 28, 2018
Leading your church to financial health won’t happen overnight, but it is possible. Cultivating faithful generosity in your church begins with good stewardship of the resources God has provided. “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it” (Psalm 24:1, NIV). Therefore, stewardship is our response to God’s goodness and grace in the ways we use our time, talents, and financial resources.
Raising the funds to meet the mission and ministry needs of churches is challenging, so it is essential to carefully manage the resources you have. During this webinar we will look at some of the critical factors that make a church financially healthy, including your budget and giving practices. Do you know where your church stands in those areas? We will discuss practical tools you need to see where you are at, and positive goals to aim for. And because it is so important, we will look at how to be good stewards of your church’s resources and explore best practices for overseeing your finances.
In under an hour, you will learn:
- Principles of stewardship
- How to implement a stewardship plan in your church or ministry
- How to demonstrate accountability for managing your funds
- Why using reports and fund accounting can help you make strong financial choices
- How to monitor giving trends within your church to gauge financial health
Want to join the next live session? Check out our upcoming dates for Church Coaching Session