This success kit provides digital assets and ideas for
how your team can deploy Text to Give in your nonprofit.
Increase giving in your nonprofit with the convenience of mobile giving. Text to Give can be an important digital giving tool for tech-savvy donors who don’t carry cash or checks. By activating this feature in your Aplos software suite, your nonprofit can equip its donors to give one-time gifts or schedule recurring gifts directly from their mobile devices.
Consider introducing Text to Give anywhere that giving via text message may offer an additional way for donors to offer financial support.
AREAS WHERE YOUR NONPROFIT CAN IMPLEMENT TEXT TO GIVE
Three easy ways to capture giving at your next fundraising event using Text to Give:
- Include a slide at the close of your main presentation with your toll free number and a request to text GIVE.
- Include a brief message in the event program or a card on the table with Text to Give instructions: “Thank you for your support of our mission. If you are inspired to further the work that we do, there is a simple, mobile-friendly way for you to give. Text GIVE to (XXX) XXX-XXXX and you will receive an automated text back to securely set up your gift.”
- Equip your team members to answer questions about Text to Give.
– T-shirts inviting people to ask questions
– Flyers with info about how it will help your organization
– Tablet with a short video about how it works or slides with more details
See additional areas where Text to Give may be helpful in your giving efforts near the bottom of this page.
Images & Graphics
Want to save it?
Click to preview, then right click image to save.
Handouts & Flyers
Educational / Informational Video
Use this video in presentations and other efforts to educate your team about Text to Give. This video highlights the security and convenience of giving via text message.
Social Media Educational Video
Use this video on your various social media platforms to make your donors aware that your nonprofit has the flexibility of giving via text message. This video will increase awareness of this giving tool within your organization.
HOW TO MANAGE TEXT TO GIVE IN APLOS
This comprehensive article will provide instructions, tips, and user insights.
ADDITIONAL AREAS WHERE YOUR NONPROFIT CAN IMPLEMENT TEXT TO GIVE
Giving To Specific Funds
Provide donors with the option to Text to Give to specific funds or campaigns so they can give right when they feel most inspired.
- Share a story or image on social media with a call to give
- Send an email update with details about your special initiative
- Personally meet up with key donors who care about the cause
Remember to include the unique toll-free number, simple instructions, and the Text to Give code tied to the purpose in all communications about the campaign.
Volunteer or Organization Events
Don’t wait until your fundraising event to raise money. Make it simple for everyone to give at all of your community events and volunteer activities.
- Post a flyer in your lobby or location so it is visible to volunteers and visitors
- Provide small handouts with simple giving instructions
- Include your Text to Give number on your business cards
- Provide the toll-free number and simple instructions for potential supporters in all related literature and communications
Would you like some additional help with our Text to Give feature?