In this webinar, expert Joan Garry provides some best practices regarding nonprofit leadership and fundraising. She is passionate about helping leaders be as effective as possible in pursuit of their mission. Nationally recognized for her work as a nonprofit fundraising and leadership consultant, Joan is a former Executive Director, and current blogger and author.
Most future nonprofit leaders don’t wake up one day and decide they want to be a fundraiser. They don’t start out wanting to ask donors for money. Rather, these leaders are generally introduced to a cause they care about, and later have to learn how to fundraise for that cause.
During the webinar we discuss:
- How leadership and fundraising go hand in hand
- The good, bad, and messy parts of being a leader in a nonprofit organization
- Insights, tips, and best practices for nonprofit fundraising
- How to address board, staff management, and fundraising issues
- Some takeaways from Joan’s brand new book, titled, Joan Garry’s Guide to Nonprofit Leadership
Leaders need to learn how to manage their nonprofit well so the organization can thrive and grow. If you’re looking for a way to properly manage your donors and reengage your fatigued or lapsed donors, then check out our donor management software.