During this webinar, expert Joan Garry speaks about nonprofit leadership and fundraising. Joan is nationally recognized for her work as a nonprofit fundraising and leadership consultant, former Executive Director, and current blogger and author.
During the webinar we discuss:
- How leadership and fundraising go hand in hand
- The good, bad, and messy parts of being a nonprofit leader
- Fundraising insights and tips
- How to address board, staff management, and fundraising issues
- Some insights from Joan’s brand new book titled, Joan Garry’s Guide to Nonprofit Leadership
If you’re looking for a way to properly manage your donors and to fix problems with fatigued or lapsed donors, check out our donor management software.