Improve transparency and get more granular insight into the spending and budgeting across your organization with Aplos’ advanced features. Share reporting with your team, track fixed assets, get balance notifications, and more. Join us as we walk through Aplos Advanced Accounting, Advanced Budgeting, and additional features that can streamline your processes while providing clarity and accountability in your organization.
NOTE: CPE credit is only offered for attending the live webinar.
- Review how to create and organize tag layers to create granular reporting for departments, ministries, campaigns, or locations
- Review the steps that are needed to create a budget for a specific fund or tag layer and create budget-to-actual reporting
- Walk through how to customize reporting for report-only users to only show specific funds, tags, or purposes
- Learn how to create email notifications to notify individuals of fund or tag balances
- See how fixed assets are created and depreciated using the fixed asset module and how they are reflected on the fixed asset report
- Walk through how to create cost drivers with allocations to split your income or expenses by tags or funds
- Review the steps to create a NACHA file export for bill payment through your bank
Alex Acree, Head of the Support Department at Aplos Software, has worked with thousands of nonprofits and churches in setting up their accounts and building the reports they require. He will give a detailed lesson on how to accomplish this for your nonprofit and church clients.
Standards For CPE Program Presentation
Instructional delivery methods: Group Internet Based
Field of Study Category: Computer Software & App
CPE Credit: 1.5 credits
Program level: Basic
Advance preparation: None required
CPE Credit Basis: In accordance with the standard of the National Registry for CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour. (You must attend the live webinar to receive credit.)
Program Content Updated: 2/7/22
CPE Credit Eligibility Statement
Aplos Software is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Requirements For CPE Credit
Continuing education credits for webinars delivered in real-time can only be awarded to participants who have registered for and are logged in to the webinar as themselves, participated during the webinar, and submitted the evaluation form upon webinar completion. In the event of a technical failure resulting in not meeting these requirements, CPE credit will not be issued.
If registered attendees have complaints or concerns about the webinar or their CPE certificate, submit these inquiries to the Aplos education coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to complaints or concerns by registered attendees within three business days.
In the event of any date or time scheduling changes or cancellations made to a webinar, we will send an email to all registered attendees prior to the time of the webinar.
All group internet-based CPE courses are offered at no charge and as such are not eligible for exchange for cash value or refund.