Online giving is a convenient way for many people to tithe and should be an essential part of your church stewardship plan. It helps people give more regularly so they no longer miss because they were out of town or forgot their checkbook. It also helps the church plan for its finances if giving is more predictable and doesn’t slow down as much in the summer months. This webinar is ideal for people who are looking to get their online giving options off the ground or to give their online giving program new life.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
– Evaluate how online giving works with the principles of stewardship and tithing.
– Learn essential questions to ask when selecting an online giving campaign.
– Walk through the steps of launching your online giving campaign for your church.
– Examine best practices in communicating online giving to your members before, during, and after launch.
– Review available tools for tracking and managing donations for both the church and member.
Dan Kimball is a seasoned fundraiser with twenty years of experience in strategic fund development and nonprofit management. He’s currently developing Aplos’ Donor Management Platform to help nonprofits connect with (and cultivate!) their donor base.
“Fundraising is a relationship business.”