This eBook will help you review your organization’s accounting at the end of the year to prepare you for the coming year. Identify the most common accounting tasks to be performed this January. Then accomplish them with confidence knowing it will keep your organization on strong financial footing.
This free eBook:
- Includes a year-end checklist so you don’t miss a task
- Walks you through common year-end accounting questions
- Shows you how to pull and analyze your annual financial reports
- Discusses compliance rules for year-end tasks
- Reviews the required reporting that nonprofits and churches must complete each January
- Demonstrates what you need if you are considering changing software
Aplos specializes in accounting software, so we have worked with organizations around the nation to manage their bookkeeping. By performing the essential year-end closing steps, you will have an accurate picture of your finances, stay in compliance, and demonstrate that you are stewarding your resources well.