The Nonprofit Technology Conference, widely known as NTC, is the nonprofit sector’s signature event that’s typically held each March. The NTEN organization, a membership of nonprofit professionals who put technology to use for all of their causes, runs the conference.
Last year we had a lot of fun attending NTC in San Jose, California. We set up a booth and attended some of the sessions and workshops,. We even had an Aplos team member dress as a T-Rex, which served as a great conversation starter.
This coming NTC is happening March 23-25, 2017 in Washington, DC.
Quick Facts You Should Know About 2017 NTC
- Over 2,000 attendees
- More than 100 sessions, over 3 days
- 150 exhibitors who focus on nonprofit technology solutions
- 20% of attendees are from environmental organizations
- 18% are from health and human services organizations
- 13% are from organizations with an advocacy or political focus
Recent NTEN Articles
- 5 Reasons To Attend the 2017 Nonprofit Technology Conference
- 17NTC Scholarships: Donate Today!
- Speak on the Main Stage at 17NTC!