Donations to a nonprofit can ebb and flow throughout the year for many reasons. Some of these factors you can anticipate and roll with, while others may catch you off guard. Whether a significant decrease stems from the unexpected impact of world events, a stock market crash, or a traditional seasonality of lower giving, your organization could benefit greatly from more financial stability.
If your organization has been impacted by the effects of COVID-19, or you just want to avoid that summer slump many nonprofits encounter when it comes to donations, this webinar is for you. Join Dan Kimball, our fundraising expert, as he goes over ways you can use Text to Give to successfully grow your donor base throughout the year by using mobile-friendly donation technology. People love Text to Give because it makes donating simple, and they can give from anywhere.
During this free 45-minute webinar, we will discuss:
- How to know if your organization will benefit from a text-to-give campaign
- The power of having a digital giving tool for tech-savvy donors who don’t carry cash or checks
- Best practices for engaging with your people for a text-based campaign
- Answers on how to launch Text to Give with success
- What to expect as you get started