You can edit images directly from the file manager of your assigned group or team. This option makes it easy for you to crop, rotate and rename your pictures and more.
- Click the Documents icon on the navigation menu on the left.
2. Select the File Manager tab at the top to open the Documents page.
3. Select an image from the list. The edit option will appear on top. You can also right click on the image and click the edit icon.
4. The chosen image will open on the page. Just select the edit option from the list and make the adjustments accordingly.
5. Click Save once done or Reset to cancel the changes you’ve made.
Note: When you click Save, there is an option to overwrite the file. Click on it and an option to rename the file will appear below. Click OK to overwrite the file or rename it to save the image in another file name then click the OK button.