Digital Giving for Churches
Digital Giving Tools
How to Launch Digital Giving
Sharing During a Service
Share Giving Options In The Service
While you can encourage online giving options during a service, Text to Give is the most successful digital giving tool as most people are carrying a smart phone.
Here are four easy ways to invite your congregation to use Text to Give
- Include a slide in your church presentation with your toll free number and an invite to text GIVE.
- Include a brief message in the Sunday bulletin: “We now offer a simple, mobile-friendly way for you to give tithes and offerings during the service. Text GIVE to (XXX) XXX-XXXX and you will receive an automated text back to securely set up your gift.”
- Equip your door greeters to answer questions about Text to Give to your congregation.
– T-shirts inviting people to ask questions
– Flyers with info about how it will help your congregation and your church
– Tablet with a short video about how it works or slides with more details
- Include a brief in your weekly or monthly email announcements.
These will show people how to participate and support your ministry. Check out this launch kit for sample slides and templates.