Developing A Fundraising Plan
RECORDED WEBINAR: February 9, 2021
For many nonprofit organizations, raising money can be one of the most challenging issues they face. Finding the donors and the dollars to advance your mission and grow your organization requires planning and follow-through.
A fundraising plan is a roadmap to help identify your organization’s goals, plans, and timelines, and it will help you meet those financial goals.
In this webinar, we will walk you through everything you need to know to develop a strong and practical fundraising plan for your organization, regardless of the size or budget of your nonprofit.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Why your organization needs a written fundraising plan and how your organization can best use it to achieve your goals
- A simple, step-by-step process for writing a successful fundraising plan
- How to plan and assess the best strategies for your nonprofit organization
- Components of a strong fundraising plan
- How to get everyone involved and engaged in your fundraising plan
Want to join the next live session? Check out our upcoming dates for Nonprofit Coaching Sessions.