Tracking Fixed Assets
RECORDED WEBINAR: September 3, 2020
Whether your organization is large or small, it likely has some fixed assets. Therefore, it’s important to know the requirements for tracking those assets. Accurate accounting is essential for stewarding your resources well. In this webinar, you will learn about organization asset management and how to track fixed assets to demonstrate accountability in your organization.
- The fundamentals of fixed assets in advanced church accounting
- Calculating and comparing different methods of depreciation
- Allocating the cost of fixed assets, according to GAAP
- Maintaining a record of depreciation for each fixed asset
- How software can help you track fixed assets