Join Alex Acree, head of Customer Success at Aplos, as he dives into your church’s financial health. A budget is a tool used by your church’s staff and board to plan for the year. Creating a new one in the middle of the year can help update previous forecasts which may no longer be accurate.
This video goes over how to create a mid-year budget for your church, as well as the best practices on how to handle the financial data. It will cover:
- What a budget is and why revisiting it mid-year is important
- Assessing your church’s financial health
- Implementing budget and forecasting revisions
- Advanced financial reports that can aid in budgeting
- Using spreadsheets and church budget software to help crunch your numbers
- Best practices for church budget management
Watch The Free Video
Watch this free budgeting video now and make sure your church is on the right track for financial success!
Interested in some reading to go along with this video? Then read up on the essential church financial statements every church needs. And if you’d like to receive our email course on Church Budgeting 101, then click here.