Join Alex Acree, head of Customer Success at Aplos, as he dives into your church’s financial health. A budget is a tool used by your church’s staff and board to plan for the year. Creating a new one in the middle of the year can help update previous forecasts which may no longer be accurate.
This video goes over how to create a mid-year budget for your church, as well as the best practices on how to handle the financial data. It will cover:
- What a budget is and why revisiting it mid-year is important
- Assessing your church’s financial health
- Implementing budget and forecasting revisions
- Advanced financial reports that can aid in budgeting
- Using spreadsheets and church budget software to help crunch your numbers
- Best practices for church budget management
Watch The Free Video
Watch this free budgeting video now and make sure your church is on the right track for financial success!