Are you a CPA who serves nonprofit organizations or churches? If so, you likely do it because you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of others. But it’s challenging to make a difference as a CPA without being able to easily manage your clients and their accounting in a good software.
If you want to streamline your operations, you can do it all on one platform with Aplos. It doesn’t matter if you’re doing daily bookkeeping or annual audits. With Aplos you’ll have all you need to:
- Serve clients anywhere with cloud-based software
- Save time with real-time access
- Easily track time by client
It doesn’t stop there. You’ll also be able to demonstrate to your nonprofit clients that you use software that caters to them and is simple to use. Aplos’ easy client solution can:
- Do fund accounting that meets FASB guidelines
- Easily track both accounting and donations
- Create Form 990 report and e-file online
- Avoid workarounds needed with cumbersome business software
Let us help you increase your bottom line. Roughly 97% of our customers recommend us because Aplos can help you:
- Work faster so you can serve more clients
- Allow clients to do as much, or as little, of the bookkeeping as they desire
Learn more about how Aplos can help you as a CPA with our fund accounting software for nonprofits and churches.