If you’re looking for ideas to jumpstart fundraising for your nonprofit, this webinar is for you. Your nonprofit is here for a reason, and it has value. What would your community look like if your organization didn’t exist? This perspective changes the way you tell your story and how you fundraise. We’ll look at some simple strategies to help you jumpstart your fundraising efforts. This webinar provides concrete tips, tools, and techniques for your organization. We’ll look at more than just fundraising ideas for nonprofits and focus more on the strategy your organization should have in place to be successful raising funds over the long haul.
One thing to keep in mind at all times is that donors are more important than donations and should be treated as such. Those who make small gifts should be treated equally as important as those who make larger gifts. Fundraising is a relationship business, so as simple as this sounds, it’s more significant than you might think.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- Building better relationships with your current donors
- How to prospect, approach, and secure funding and support from individuals, both in person and online
- How to get your board members to engage in jumpstarting and supporting your nonprofit’s fundraising efforts
- Leveraging the fundraising potential of Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets
- Thinking outside the box in approaching new fundraising ideas