To make good decisions for a nonprofit or church, leaders and board members need accurate, up-to-date, and clear financial information. But they also need the ability to interpret and use this data to make informed decisions. So the first step is a solid understanding of baseline financial indicators and health. This webinar explores the fundamentals of nonprofit finance so leaders, managers, and board members feel better equipped to interpret financial statements and assess the financial position of their organization.
In this church and nonprofit finance webinar, you will:
- Examine and evaluate your assets and liabilities for overall value
- Understand your fund balances so you will know if you have the funds you need to operate
- Determine if your spending is healthy to plan for future large expenses
- Understand how much money to keep on hand to keep your doors open
- Evaluate the financial efficiency of your programs or campaigns
Fill out the form to access the webinar.
If you are using spreadsheets or business accounting software for your nonprofit, it can be a lot of work to pull some of these finance metrics on a regular basis. For a simpler way to see your most important metrics and get more dynamic financial reporting, check out Aplos Accounting. We specialize in accounting for nonprofits and churches. Compare the Aplos Accounting options.