Get Access to 5 Metrics To Understand Your Organization’s Financial Health
To make good decisions for a nonprofit or church, leaders and board members not only need accurate, up-to-date, and clear financial information, but also the ability to interpret and use this data to inform decision making. The first step is a solid understanding of baseline financial indicators and health. This webinar explores the fundamentals of nonprofit finance so that nonprofit leaders, managers, and board members feel better equipped to interpret financial statements and assess their organizations’ financial position.
In this webinar you will:
- Examine to evaluate your assets and liabilities for overall value
- Understand your fund balances and if you have funds you need to operate
- Determine if your spending is on healthy and plan for future large expenses
- Understand how much money to keep on hand to keep your doors oven
- Evaluate the financial efficiency of your programs or campaigns
About Our Presenter:
Dan Kimball is a seasoned fundraiser with twenty years of experience in strategic fund development and nonprofit management. He’s currently developing Aplos’ Donor Management Platform to help nonprofits connect with (and cultivate!) their donor base.