Learn about Aplos’ newly developed integration with Bloomerang and how it can help your nonprofit. Our integration with Bloomerang will save you time by connecting your platforms to each other. When you connect your Bloomerang and Aplos accounts, entering a donation in Bloomerang will automatically add a transaction in Aplos. It increases accuracy and efficiency, assigning each purpose to specific accounts and funds so your money is always accurately accounted for. This integration is perfect for nonprofits that use Bloomerang to track donors and contribution amounts.
During this webinar we will cover:
- How nonprofits and churches manage their finances with true fund accounting to track designated funds, and why it matters
- Creating journal entries for direct double-entry accounting
- Comparing budgets with actual accounting over time or specifically by fund
- Generating contribution statements and robust reporting for your board members and other needs
- Tracking donations by donor for those manually entered by batch or accepted online
Aplos was made specifically for nonprofits, it’s easy to use, and our support is free for our customers. Simplify your fund accounting with cloud technology. We make it flexible, easy to use, and affordable for your nonprofit to always know the financial health of your organization.