Curious if there is a simpler way to manage your payroll for 2020? Aplos Software partners with Gusto to offer an integrated payroll solution for churches and nonprofits so all your accounting information is in one place. Find out if it is a good fit for your organization in this webinar, co-hosted by Alex Acree, Head of Customer Success at Aplos, and Brandon Reich of Gusto.
Concern yourself less with the day-to-day administrative payroll tasks for your nonprofit or church, and let Gusto do the work for you. It handles payroll, employee benefits, and integrated HR so you can focus on your organization’s mission. Gusto automatically pays all federal, state, and local payroll taxes, files W-2s and 1099s, and handles different pay rates, schedules, and types. They can also help churches set up housing allowances.
Aplos customers can also receive 3 months of Gusto payroll software for free!
During this webinar, we will:
- Provide an overview of Gusto’s payroll features and pricing
- Discuss the benefits of Gusto for Aplos customers and show you where to start
- Show you how to use the payroll platform to do common tasks
- Show you how the integration works in Aplos for easier payroll journal entries and tracking
- Answer commonly asked questions