Great leadership of a healthy nonprofit starts and ends with the board. So what should you focus on? One of the essential ingredients for an organization’s success is the relationship between the Executive Director and the nonprofit’s board, particularly the board chair. It is important to evaluate your financial leadership so you can maintain the health of your nonprofit.
You should also have cross-departmental systems in place so you can process donations in a timely manner, regardless of the size of your nonprofit. This may be the most important thing you can do to sustain donor relationships and retain donors over time. Are you doing all you can to make sure your organization is making the right financial decisions that will keep you moving forward?
During this webinar, you will learn 5 things to help your organization’s financial health:
- How to navigate the responsibilities of the board
- What it means to be in a nonprofit leadership position
- Tools to assist in understanding your organization’s current financial position
- Best practices for nonprofits and leadership training
- Ways to track donations and retain donors