Great leadership of a healthy nonprofit starts and ends with the board. So what should you focus on? It is important to evaluate your financial leadership so you can maintain the health of your nonprofit. Are you doing all you can to make sure your organization is making the right financial decisions that will keep you moving forward?
During this webinar, you will learn 5 things to help your organization’s financial health:
- How to navigate the responsibilities of the board
- What it means to be in a nonprofit leadership position
- Tools to assist in understanding your organization’s current financial position
- Best practices for nonprofits
- Ways to track donations and retain donors