Financial Leadership for Nonprofit Leaders
To maintain the health of your organization, it’s important to evaluate your financial leadership. Are you doing all you can to make sure your organization is making the right financial decisions that will keep you moving forward?
During this webinar, you will learn five things you can do now to lead your organization to financial health. We will help you navigate the responsibilities of the board, discuss nonprofit leadership, and provide tools to assist in understanding your organization’s current financial position. We will also explore some best practices for nonprofits and ways to not only track donations but also keep donors longer.
During this webinar we will cover:
– The Do’s and Don’ts to maintain a healthy board.
– How to increase accountability and policies/workflows/internal controls.
– What good fund accounting looks like — what features will help provide internal controls and transparency in your organization’s bookkeeping.
– How to steward your donors to retain your supporters.
– Details you need to know so you can have a realistic understanding of your finances.
Additional Resources Mentioned in the Webinar: