Learn the basics of fund accounting for nonprofits and churches. In this webinar, we’ll take a very basic look at what accounting is, and how you can begin to understand it and use it for your organization. Then we’ll look more specifically at fund accounting so you can better keep track of your organization’s finances. We’ll also discuss reporting and what you need from an accounting system to demonstrate to those who give to your organization that you are stewarding your money well. This webinar covers key elements and best practices for nonprofit and church accounting so your organization can be on strong financial footing.
During this webinar you will:
- Learn the basic principles behind accounting, and why nonprofits and churches use fund accounting
- Receive best practices to follow as you create your chart of accounts
- Learn tips for maintaining accurate financial records so you can demonstrate good stewardship
- Gain an understanding of the financial reports you need to manage your organization
- Learn how to follow the basic accounting standards for nonprofits
If your nonprofit or church needs to keep track of designated funds for different areas in your organization, Aplos Software can help. It’s a true fund accounting software that was designed for nonprofits and churches. Try it for free. No credit card needed.