About this webinar:
This webinar is designed to educate you on the current issues facing the church today — to give you what you need to know about church payroll & structuring pastoral compensation.
Our goal is to free up the Pastor from the financial burdens of the Church & the IRS to enable them to do the ministry that God has called them to!
During this one-hour webinar, we will:
- Discuss and instruct you on the finer points of processing and preparing church payroll
- Show you how to properly report the Pastor’s income on the W-2 & quarterly tax filings
- Educate & instruct you on the current payroll & tax issues facing you & your church
- Talk about how to structure the Pastor’s compensation
- Discuss how to structure the Housing Allowance, The Accountable Reimbursement Plan, Board Resolutions, Pastoral Retirement Plans and more
- Show you how to save potentially thousands of $$$ for your church & Pastor, just by structuring the way you report certain items
About the presenter:
Scott Larsen, CPA, CFP
After earning his degree in accounting, Scott qualified as a Certified Public Accountant then completed the rigorous program of study, practice, and testing required to become accredited as a Certified Financial Planner. Scott is widely regarded as the voice of reason in navigating financial issues facing churches today. He has helped hundreds of pastors and churches structure their accounting systems and salary packages. He has guided them in areas ranging from tax planning and payroll to developing and guiding stewardship and building programs.