You can easily transfer between funds from the Start New Fund Transfer.
- You’ll need a date and memo (reference title) for the transfer
- Select within which asset account the transfer is happening (e.g. 1000 Checking)
- Enter the amount to be transferred
- Select the source fund–where the money is currently
- Select the target fund–where the money needs to go
See example screenshot below:
Once posted, you will see a transaction listed in your asset or liability account register. This transaction will show a $0.00 amount because a fund transfer does not affect your register’s balance, it only moves money from one fund to another.