Ready to streamline communicating and coordinating with your members, volunteers, and teams? Use the new Groups feature to share secure access to anyone on your team, so they can quickly communicate with each other, manage volunteer signups, track meetings, and keep their roster up to date.
In this webinar we show you:
– How to create and manage groups of people within Aplos, which can be committees in your organization, your board of directors, a group of volunteers, and anything else you will need to manage.
– Ways to keep track of group members and communicate with them, set up tasks, delegate responsibilities, plan events, share documents, and more.
– Manage volunteers online or through printable sign-ups.
– Tools and tips for group administrators.
– Using communications tools such as email and calendars to better manage groups and events.
About Our Presenter:
Dan Kimball is a seasoned fundraiser with twenty years of experience in strategic fund development and nonprofit management. He’s currently developing Aplos’ Donor Management Platform to help nonprofits connect with (and cultivate!) their donor base.
“Fundraising is a relationship business.”