Do the various groups and volunteer teams in your church or ministry run smoothly, communicate well, and have all the right tools for success? What do you do when each group has its own activities and events to manage? How do you provide them all with the best tools suited to their specific needs so you can set them up to succeed? Check out the Groups and Teams feature in Aplos Software.
The Groups and Teams feature will help you coordinate members, volunteers, teams, or committees involved with your church. You can also streamline communication with them. Share secure access to anyone on your team to keep them engaged. Leaders can manage volunteer signups, track meetings, and keep their rosters up to date. The group can also quickly communicate with each other.
During this webinar we demonstrate:
- How to create and manage groups of people within Aplos, including small groups, committees, your elder board, a group of volunteers, etc.
- Ways to keep track of group members, communicate with them, set up tasks, delegate responsibilities, plan events, share documents, and more
- Best practices for managing volunteers online or through print signups
- Tips for group administrators using this feature
- Using church management software tools, such as email and calendars, to better manage groups and events
Sign up below to watch the free webinar tour of the Groups and Teams feature.