Pricing Changes FAQ
Why Is My Subscription Changing?
There have been several important changes that will impact your subscription. Here is a detailed breakdown so you know how it will impact you.
- Legacy pricing is expiring: As plans and feature bundles have changed over the years, some customers have grandfathered pricing. This legacy pricing has exceeded its grace period and will be expiring.
- There are two available platform tiers of Aplos – Aplos Core for $99/month and Aplos Lite for $79/month: These new tiers launched in 2022 with pricing soon going into effect for our existing customers.
- New pricing for additional users and contacts:
- 2 users are included in every account and additional users are now $20 per user
- 500 contacts are included in every account and additional contacts are $20 per 1,000 contacts
What Are Aplos Lite And Aplos Core?
There are two available levels of the Aplos platform: Lite and Core. You can see which platform level you have and change the selection of Lite or Core at any time from the Subscription page in the software. See a full comparison of the tiers.
Some of you want it all, but some of you don’t. This streamlined suite is for those who like to keep their accounting and reporting really simple but still need basic access to most areas of the platform. Aplos Lite is available for $79 per month. It includes two administrator users and 500 contacts.
Aplos Core ($99 per month) includes everything in Lite, plus:
- Automatic recurring transactions to save time posting your register transactions
- Accounts Payable to track and pay bills
- Accounts Receivable for invoicing and online payments
- User role permissions
- Budgeting and Budget to Actual reports
- Pledges and pledge tracking
- Period Close to ensure changes to past transactions can no longer be made
- Partner Integrations, including Bloomerang, PayPal, Church Community Builder, and DonorElf
How Much Do Other Features Cost?
If you have other optional features included in your subscription, here is a breakdown of the pricing so you can estimate your total subscription price. You can downgrade any features you are not using at any time or add features you need from the Subscription page in the software.
- Users: $20/month per user
- Contacts: $20/month per 1,000 additional contacts
- Custom Report Managers $50/month for 10 CRM Users
Optional Advanced Accounting Features
- Advanced Budgeting: $100/month
- Tag Dimensions: $30/month per tag layer
- Allocations: $100/month
- Fixed Assets: $50/month
- ACH File Export: $25/month
- Advanced Accounting Bundle (all the above features): $250/month
- Bulk Texting: $20/month
- Address Verification: $10/month per 1,000 contacts
- Text to Give: $20/month
- Pex Prepaid Cards: $2/card over 5 cards
- Advanced Event Registration: $20/month
- Notifications: $50/month
- Bill Pay: $40/month
Why Is Aplos Changing Its Pricing?
This is not something we do lightly. We know you work diligently to use your resources responsibly, and we strive to do the same. This adjustment in our pricing is necessary for Aplos to continue to deliver the level of service you expect, keep up with technology advancements, and continue to provide the best-in-class customer success team you love.
We understand many people have been significantly impacted by the economy and COVID-19, so you can contact our team if you have concerns about financial hardship or the timing of these changes. We are committed to helping every organization find a solution, and can help review your account, recommend subscription changes, and see what discount programs you may be eligible for.
Tips For Managing Your Subscription
Can I edit my subscription before I am charged the new pricing?
Yes, you can edit your subscription to upgrade, downgrade, or change features at any time. You will be billed based on the features that are enabled at the time your billing cycle renews.
How can I change my subscription?
Go to your Subscription page and select “Change Subscription” to select the tier and features that work best for your organization. If you remove a feature or downgrade prior to your new pricing effective date, these changes will be reflected on the first billing cycle after this date. For more information, see the Support Center article on managing your subscription.
If you are in contract, your subscription will not automatically change. Contact your customer support manager for questions about your subscription.
How can I lower my subscription cost?
You are still able to save 10% by paying annually rather than monthly. You can update your subscription in the software and switch to an annual billing period.
You may be able to get a discounted subscription rate if your organization is small and makes $50,000 or less in annual revenue, or if it was founded in the past year. If your organization fits the criteria, you can request a review to see if you are eligible for a discount.
We understand many people have been significantly impacted by the economy and COVID-19, so you can contact our team if you have concerns about financial hardship based on these changes. We want to hear from you and can help review and adjust your subscription to fit your needs and budget.
How do I get help reviewing my subscription and features?
We are committed to helping every organization find a solution, and we can help review and adjust your subscription to fit your needs and budget. Contact us to request a review of your subscription plan and features.